|Birth name||Leon Bolier|
|Also known as||Inner Stories, LWB, Precursor, Surpresa, Subsphere, WSTLNDR, BLR|
|Born||October 21, 1980|
|Genres||Trance, progressive trance, tech trance, deep house|
|Occupation(s)||DJ, record producer, Remixer|
|Labels||Spinnin', 2 Play, Black Hole|
Leon Bolier (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈleːjɔn boːˈliːr]; born Leendert Wouter Bolier on October 21, 1980) is a Dutch trance DJ, and record producer. He has released three albums and performed internationally.
His career began to emerge in 2008 with a number of successful song releases including the hit song "Ocean Drive Boulevard". He was listed as one of the Top 100 DJs by DJ Magazine from 2008–2011, reaching #63 in 2009. He has had his songs played by top DJs like Tiësto and Armin van Buuren as well as his tracks appearing on famous trance compilations such as In Search of Sunrise 4: Latin America and A State of Trance 2006. Two of his albums were released during the span of 2008 and 2010, called Pictures and Phantasma, respectively.
At the end of 2014, Leon started working on his third album under his new alias WSTLNDR. The 12-track work, called Atmostopia, was released on Black Hole on September 14, 2015. In 2016 his co-remix of Bob Marley's "Is This Love" reached #16 in the UK. and #7 in Scotland.
- 2008: Pictures
- 2010: Phantasma
- 2015: Atmostopia (as WSTLNDR)
- 2008: Trance Mission Disc 1
- 2009: Streamlined 2009 - Buenos Aires
- 2011: Streamlined 2011 - Tunis
- DJ Leon Bolier: Ik heb een gouden tijd gehad met al die andere gekke Elspeters om me heen. at Veluwe Veelzijdig magazine
- "Leon Bolier | Biography & History". AllMusic. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "Interview Leon Bolier - 'Ik heb het druk, maar wel heel leuk!'". Metronieuws. 7 September 2012. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "DJ List profile". The DJ List. Retrieved 2008-11-17.
- "WSTLNDR - EOYC 2014". Soundcloud. Retrieved 2015-01-05.