Leon Keer (born 1980, Utrecht, Netherlands) is a Dutch pop-surrealist artist. He has created work on canvas and (3D) artwork on the streets across the world. Leon Keer is a leading artist in anamorphic street art. His art has been showcased in Europe, the United States, Russia, Mexico, the United Arab Emirates, Australia, New Zealand, and several Asian countries. In addition to using optical illusion, he often presents his art by adding new technologies, such as augmented reality and video mapping. The art is temporary, but the images are shared all over the world via social media.
Leon generally paints contemporary themes which involves environmental concerns and raises questions about the livability in this world.
Leon Keer designs and creates 2-D, 3-D and 4-D street art in the Netherlands and abroad. The 3-D Lego terracotta army is one of those creations. It was painted at the 2011 international Sarasota Chalk Festival.
Malta Gummy bears - artist Leon Keer created 3D art for Malta street art festival 
- . surreal art collective
- "Leon Keer". leonkeer.com. Retrieved February 24, 2019.
- , nrc: nederlanders tekenen 3D terracotta Lego-leger op straat.
- , curated (daily news).
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-04-26. Retrieved 2011-12-06.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link) International Sarasota Chalk Festival in Florida.
- , huffingtonpost: Leon Keer, Chalk Artist, Creates 'Piggy Bank' Optical Illusion In Japan.
- , lost at e minor: 4D Street Art.
-  Widewalls: 3D Street art Gummy bears painting
- Lego Man artist revealed
- Ego Leonard