Leon Rose (born around 1961) is an attorney and sports agent, based in New Jersey, near Philadelphia. He represents a number of prominent NBA players, including Allen Iverson  and formerly LeBron James.
Rose grew up in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and attended Cherry Hill High School East, where he played basketball and was later inducted into the school's hall of fame. Rose graduated from Dickinson College, where he played on the basketball team, and earned his law degree at Temple University Beasley School of Law. He was inducted into the Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame in 2011.
Rose's previous and current clients include:
- Carmelo Anthony, forward, New York Knicks
- Renaldo Balkman, forward, Last NBA team: New York Knicks, 2010
- Andrea Bargnani, forward/center New York Knicks
- Omri Casspi, forward, Sacramento Kings
- Mardy Collins, guard, Last NBA team: Los Angeles Clippers, 2010
- Eddy Curry, center, Last NBA team: Dallas Mavericks, 2012
- DeSagana Diop, center, Last NBA team: Charlotte Bobcats, 2013
- Jonny Flynn, guard, Last NBA team: Portland Trail Blazers, 2010
- Richard Hamilton, guard, Retired
- Allen Iverson, guard, Retired
- Eddie Jones, guard, retired
- Chris Paul, guard, Los Angeles Clippers
- Dajuan Wagner, guard, Prokom Trefl Sopot
- J.R. Smith,guard, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Rodney Stuckey, guard, Detroit Pistons
- Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, forward, Charlotte Bobcats
- Jonas Valančiūnas, center, Toronto Raptors
- Kenny "Special K" Soll, Harlem Globetrotters
- Atkins, Larry (October 5, 2002). "Leon Rose: This agent is a secret no more". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved 2006-09-12.
- Jasner, Phil (May 20, 2002). "Iverson hires agent". Philadelphia Daily News. Retrieved 2006-09-12.
- Windhorst, Brian (September 13, 2012). "LeBron chooses Rich Paul as agent". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2012-09-13.
- Leon Rose: Class of 2011, Philadelphia Jewish Sports Hall of Fame. Accessed August 25, 2011. "Leon Rose grew up in Cherry Hill, played varsity basketball in high school and is a member of the Cherry Hill East Basketball Hall of Fame."
- Spears, Marc (September 26, 2009). "Anthony strives to reach peak in the Rockies". Yahoo Sports. Retrieved 2009-09-25.
- Narducci, Marc (June 26, 2006). "Rose blossoming as stars' go-to guy". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved 2006-09-12.
- Callahan, Kevin (June 20, 2002). "Local agent Rose on the rise". The Courier-Post (Cherry Hill, New Jersey). Retrieved 2006-09-12.
|This American law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article relating to a United States basketball player, coach, or other figure born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|