He was educated at Oakham School and Sidney Sussex College, Cambridge and ordained in 1905. His first post was as a Curate at St Paul’s, Hull after which he was Sub-Warden of St Paul’s Theological College, Grahamstown. Later he was a temporary World War I Chaplain and then held incumbencies at St Nicholas, Hull and St Matthew Grangetown. In 1921 he was elevated to the Episcopate as Bishop of Lebombo. Translated to Natal in 1928, he served the Diocese until 1951.
|Anglican Church of Southern Africa titles|
John Latimer Fuller
|Bishop of Lebombo
1921 – 1928
Basil William Peacey
Frederick Samuel Baines
|Bishop of Natal
1928 – 1951
Thomas George Vernon Inman
- National Archives
- Crockford's Clerical Directory 1940-41 Oxford, OUP, 1941
- “Who was Who” 1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- "(Supplement) no. 30097". The London Gazette. 26 May 1917. p. 5211.
- Rt. Rev. L. N. Fisher Former Bishop Of Natal The Times Monday, 8 July 1963; p. 12; Issue 55747; col E
- Anon. "Database of Manuscripts and Archives". Lambeth Palace Library Catalog. Church of England Record Centre. Retrieved 3 October 2013.
- New Bishop Of Natal The Times Wednesday, 13 June 1928; p. 15; Issue 44918; col G
- The History of Michaelhouse at the Wayback Machine (archived 15 June 2009)
- The Times, Saturday, 23 September 1950; p. 6; Issue 51804; col C News in Brief
|This article about an Anglican bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|