This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
With Lars Hendrik Röller, Dr. Waverman published the influential "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development" (The American Economic Review, September 2001). His analysis of the impacts of mobile phone rollout on economic growth in Africa was the cover page article of the March 12, 2005, issue of The Economist and a special report in 2009.
- Haskayne School of Business Staff & Faculty: Leonard Waverman Biography[permanent dead link]
- Leonard Waverman
- Connectivity Scorecard
- "New dean appointed for DeGroote School of Business". Daily News. McMaster University. 2012-09-24. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "Telecommunications Infrastructure and Economic Development: A Simultaneous Approach". The American Economic Review. 2001-09-04. Retrieved 2013-01-15.
- "Economics Focus: Calling Across the Divide". Economist. Economist Newspaper Limited. 2005-03-10. Retrieved 2012-05-12.
- "Special Report: Eureka Moment". Economist. Economist Newspaper Limited. 2009-09-24. Retrieved 2012-05-12.
|This biography of a Canadian academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|