|Full name||Leonardo Bertagnolli|
|Born||8 January 1978|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (139 lb)|
|2002–2004||Saeco Macchine per Caffè–Longoni Sport|
Leonardo Bertagnolli (born 8 January 1978 in Trento) is a retired Italian professional road bicycle racer, who rode as a professional between 2002 and 2012. He signed for Amica Chips–Knauf, a new team in the 2009 season, though he rode for Diquigiovanni–Androni in the 2009 Giro d'Italia. It was unclear if Bertagnolli switched teams before Amica Chips–Knauf's mid-season collapse or after, and whether he continued with Diquigiovanni–Androni after the Giro or briefly returned to Amica Chips–Knauf.
Bertagnolli announced his retirement from the sport after competing in the Italian National Championships in June 2012. It later emerged that the Union Cycliste Internationale had launched disciplinary proceedings into Bertagnolli, in the light of an alleged anti-doping violation via his biological passport, and he was given a sanction of 2 years and ten months as well as disqualified from 1 January 2003 to 18 May 2011.
- 1st, Coppa Placci
- 1st, Coppa Agostoni
- 1st, Giro dell'Etna
- 1st, Stage 2, Vuelta a España
- 1st, Stage 3, Tour du Limousin
- 1st, Stage 6, Tirreno–Adriatico
- 1st, Tour du Haut-Var
- 1st, Clasica de San Sebastián
- 1st, Memorial Cimurri
- 4th, 2007 Deutschland Tour
- 1st, Intaka Tech Worlds View Challenge #2
- 1st, Stage 15, Giro d'Italia
- 1st, Stage 2, Brixia Tour
- 1st, Stage 3, Tour of Austria
- 2nd Overall Trofeo Matteotti
- 3rd Coppa Sabatini
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 October 2012. Retrieved 31 May 2009.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Bertagnolli snared by biological passport". Cycling News. Future Publishing Limited. 27 June 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- "Commencement of a disciplinary proceeding on the basis of the biological passport". UCI.ch. Union Cycliste Internationale. 27 June 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- "Communication about cyclist Leonardo Bertagnolli". Lampre–ISD. CGS Cycling Team AG. 27 June 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- UCI (10 July 2014). "UCI Doping Suspensions". UCI.ch. Archived from the original on 15 July 2014.
|This biographical article related to an Italian cycling person born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|