|Full name||Leonardo Adrian Rodríguez Iacobitti|
|Date of birth||27 August 1966|
|Place of birth||Lanús, Argentina|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|1995–1996||Universidad de Chile||35||(10)|
|1998–2001||Universidad de Chile||89||(12)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Leonardo ("Leo") Adrián Rodríguez Iacobitti (born 27 August 1966) is an Argentinian former football midfielder. He was born in the city of Lanús in the Buenos Aires Province of Argentina. He played for nine different club sides in his career, and represented the Argentina national football team between 1991 and 1994.
In between this, he had two spells with San Lorenzo and Universidad de Chile as well as playing for Vélez Sársfield and Argentinos Juniors in Argentina, Toulon in France, Atalanta B.C. in Italy and Club América in Mexico and he also had a spell with Borussia Dortmund in Germany.
Rodríguez played for Argentina between 1991 and 1994. He helped La Selección to win the Copa América in 1991 and 1993 and he was part of the 1994 FIFA World Cup squad. He also helped Argentina win the 1992 Confederations Cup, in which he scored in the final itself.
- Darío Pelayes, Héctor (16 January 2009). "COPA AMÉRICA 1991". RSSSF. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- Darío Pelayes, Héctor (16 January 2009). "COPA AMÉRICA 1993". RSSSF. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- Darío Pelayes, Héctor (16 January 2009). "WORLD CUP 1994". RSSSF. Retrieved 7 May 2013.
- "El hijo chileno del Leo Rodríguez que sueña con la Roja". CDF. 10 February 2016. Retrieved 8 April 2017.
- Leonardo Rodríguez at National-Football-Teams.com