Leonid Chernovetskyi Bloc
|Ideology||Christian democracy, conservatism[how?]|
|Kiev City (2008)||
43 / 120
Leonid Chernovetskyi Bloc (Ukrainian: Блок Леоніда Черновецького) was a regional political alliance supporting the Mayor of Kiev Leonid Chernovetskyi based in the city of Kiev. At the 2008 combined Kiev Mayoral election and Kiev City Council election the party won the most seats in the Kiev City Council. Although the alliance intended to run nationally in the October 2012 parliamentary elections the faction of the Bloc disbanded itself in the Kiev City Council on September 22, 2011. All the deputies that were members of the faction at the time where then considered as independents.
Kiev Mayoral election May 2008
At the May 2008 Kiev City Council election the party won 43 out of the 120 seats (gaining 9% more votes)
- Christian Liberal Party of Ukraine
- Ukrainian Party "Green Planet"
- Women of Ukraine
- Christian Democratic Party of Ukraine (joined October 23, 2008)
- (Ukrainian) Results of elections, Central Election Commission
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2008-06-12. Retrieved 2008-06-19.
- Faction of Chernovetksyi’s Bloc stopped its existence, UNIAN (September 23, 2011)
- Chernovetsky Bloc in Kyiv City Council disbanded, Kyiv Post (September 22, 2011)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-07-20. Retrieved 2011-11-13.
- Chernovetskyi Bloc plans to expand its influence onto Kirovohrad land. UNIAN. December 5, 2008
- Official website (Ukrainian)
|This article about a political party in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|