Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alma mater||University of Pennsylvania|
|Awards||Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award |
|Institutions||University of Edinburgh|
University of Toronto
|Thesis||Aspects of Partial Information in Databases (1994)|
|Doctoral advisor||Peter Buneman|
Libkin is a Professor at the University of Edinburgh, where he holds the chair of Foundations of Data Management in the School of Informatics. He previously worked at the University of Toronto and Bell Labs.
- Libkin, Leonid (2004). Elements of Finite Model Theory. Springer. ISBN 978-3-540-21202-7.
- Arenas, Marcelo; Barceló, Pablo; Libkin, Leonid; Murlak, Filip (2014). Foundations of Data Exchange. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 9781107016163.
- Leonid Libkin at the Mathematics Genealogy Project
- "Leonid Libkin". Royal Society. 2017. Retrieved 9 March 2017.
- "Leonid Libkin". Academia Europaea. 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "2012 Elected Fellows". Royal Society of Edinburgh. 2012. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "ACM Fellows". ACM. Retrieved 23 February 2016.
- "XMLDATA". European Commission. 2007. Retrieved 22 February 2016.
- "Leonid Libkin". The University of Edinburgh, School of Informatics. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Chair of Foundations of Data Management". The University of Edinburgh, School of Informatics. Retrieved 8 April 2015.
- Leonid Libkin publications indexed by Google Scholar
- "Professor Leonid Libkin FRSE - The Royal Society of Edinburgh". The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Retrieved 26 June 2018.
|P ≟ NP||This biographical article relating to a computer scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|