This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Her first novel, Glennkill (published as Three Bags Full in English), sold over 100,000 copies in the first six months after publication. It has been translated to 32 languages. Her second novel, Garou, a sequel to Glennkill, is not a detective novel but a thriller.
- 2006 - German Friedrich Glauser crime writing prize, "debut" category.
- 2006 - The Glennkill Cover came first in the Bloody Cover 2006 Awards.
- 2007 - German Buchliebling for the CD.
- Three Bags Full, Doubleday 2006, ISBN 0-385-60994-9
- Garou. Ein Schaf-Thriller, Goldmann, Munich 2010, ISBN 978-3-442-31224-5. (Original German edition, English translation not yet available)
- Dunkelsprung: Vielleicht kein Märchen, Goldmann, Munich 2014, ISBN 3-442-31387-2. (Original German edition, English translation not yet available)
- Gray, Goldmann, Munich 2017, ISBN 978-3-442-31443-0. (Original German edition, English translation not yet available)
- Goldsmith, Belinda (17 July 2007). "Book Talk: Debut author finds experience not key for success". Reuters. Retrieved 10 January 2011.
|This article about a German writer or poet is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|