Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leonine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leonine may refer to:
- Leonine facies, a face that resembles that of a lion
- Lions- pertaining to or characteristic of the lion
- Leonine City, a part of the city of Rome
- Leonine College, a college for priests in training, in Rome, Italy
- Leonine Prayers, a set of prayers that from 1884 to early 1965 were prescribed by the Popes for recitation after Low Mass
- Leonine Sacramentary, a manuscript written in the seventh century
- Leonine verse, a type of versification based on internal rhyme, and commonly used in Latin verse of the European Middle Ages
- Leonine (coin), a coin minted in Europe and used in England as a debased form of the sterling silver penny, outlawed under Edward I
- Leonine verse, a type of Latin versification based on internal rhyme
- Leonine, a minor character in Shakespeare's Pericles, Prince of Tyre
- Leonine Holding, formerly Tele München Group, is a media company based in Munich owned by KKR
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leonine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.