Leonora Anson, Countess of Lichfield
They had three children together:
- Lady Rose Anson
- Thomas William Robert Hugh Anson, 6th Earl of Lichfield
- Lady Eloise Anson, m. 2013 Louis Waymouth
The couple were divorced in 1986 and as she has not remarried, the Countess retains her title. Lord Lichfield died on 11 November 2005. Since 1979, the Countess has been an extra lady-in-waiting to The Princess Royal. Previously owning a house at Cranborne Lodge she has since moved to Donhead St Andrew.
- Miss Leonora Mary Grosvenor (1949–1967)
- The Lady Leonora Mary Grosvenor (1967–1975)
- The Right Honourable The Countess of Lichfield (1975–1986)
- Leonora, Countess of Lichfield (1986–present)
- "Royal weddings in history". Vogue.
- "Lord Lichfield Focuses on Two Loves—wife Leonora and His Photography". People Magazine.
|This biography of a peer, peeress or noble of the United Kingdom, or one or more of its constituent countries, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|