From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leonore may refer to:
- Leonora or Leonore a given name
- The title character, and original title, of Beethoven's opera Fidelio
- The opera Léonore, ou L’amour conjugal by Pierre Gaveaux (1798)
- The heroine of two Verdi operas, La forza del destino and Il trovatore
- Countess Leonore of Orange-Nassau, Jonkvrouwe van Amsberg (2006–), Dutch royal
- Princess Leonore, Duchess of Gotland (2014–), Swedish princess
- Leonore, Illinois, a village in the United States
- "Lenore" (ballad), a 1773 poem by Gottfried August Bürger
- Base Léonore, a database of recipients of France’s National Order of the Legion of Honor
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leonore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.