Jump to navigation Jump to search
The leopard (Panthera pardus) is one of the five "big cats" in the genus Panthera.
Leopard may also refer to:
- Amur leopard (Panthera pardus orientalis), related species of Northeast Asia
- Snow leopard or ounce (Panthera uncia), related species of Central Asia
- Clouded leopard (Neofelis nebulosa), related species of South/Southeast Asia
- Sunda clouded leopard (Neofelis diardi), related species of Sumatra and Borneo
- Leopard cat (Prionailurus bengalensis), wildcat species of Southeast Asia
- Leopard (pattern), the spotting pattern characteristic of Leopards
- Leopard complex, the genetic alllele responsible for leopard-spotting in horses
- LEOPARD syndrome, a rare autosomal dominant multisystem disease, associated with high numbers of surface skin lesions
- VK 1602 Leopard, a German light tank design during World War II that did not see production.
- Leopard 1, a German main battle tank (1965-)
- Leopard 2, a third-generation German main battle tank (1979-), used by the armed forces of Germany and several other countries
- Leopard 2E or Leopard 2A6E, a Spanish variant of the German Leopard 2 tank.
- Leopard (rocket), a British rocket
- HMS Leopard, several Royal Navy ships
- French destroyer Léopard, a warship of World War II
- SMS Leopard, an Austro-Hungarian torpedo cruiser
- South Devon Railway Leopard class, a South Devon Railway 4-4-0ST steam locomotive, and the class of similar locomotives
- Leopard 6 Litre Roadster, luxury car designed by Polish designer for Sweden-based company
- Nissan Leopard, Japanese luxury sports car
- Leyland Leopard, a bus
- SS Leopard, one of the blockade runners of the American Civil War
- CMC Leopard, a defunct British light personal business jet developed in the 1980s as two prototypes
- Mac OS X Leopard, the sixth major release of Apple's Mac OS X operating system
- DR-DOS, code-name "Leopard" of Digital Research's DR DOS 5.0
- Leopard (heraldry), a heraldic beast
- Leopard-Trek, the former name of a UCI WorldTour cycling team, now known as Trek Factory Racing
- Leopard Development Team, a UCI Continental cycling team
- Half Florin or Leopard, English coin of Edward III
- Leopard, a locally monthly magazine based in Aberdeen, Scotland
- Leopardus, a genus of small spotted cats
- Leopards (disambiguation)
- Leopardi (disambiguation)
- The Leopard (disambiguation)
- The Leopard (1963 film), by Luchino Visconti
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leopard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.