|Born||September 1, 1870|
|Died||September 27, 1927 (aged 57)|
Leopold Wharton (September 1, 1870 – September 27, 1927) was an American film director, producer and writer. He directed 37 films between 1911 and 1922, including the 1915 film The New Adventures of J. Rufus Wallingford, which featured Oliver Hardy.
- The Exploits of Elaine (1914)
- The New Adventures of J. Rufus Wallingford (1915)
- The New Exploits of Elaine (1915)
- The Romance of Elaine (1915)
- The Lottery Man (1916)
- Patria (1917)
- The Great White Trail (1917)
- The Eagle's Eye (1918)
- Keim, Norman O. (2008). Our Movie Houses: A History of Film & Cinematic Innovation in Central New York. Syracuse University Press. p. 133. ISBN 978-0-8156-0896-7.
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1870s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|