Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up leprechaun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Leprechaun, in Irish mythology, is a type of male faerie said to inhabit the island of Ireland.
Leprechaun may also refer to:
- Menninkäinen, in Finnish mythology, an equivalent to the leprechaun
- Kobold, (occasionally cobold) is a sprite stemming from Germanic mythology and surviving into modern times in German folklore
- Leprechaun (film series), a horror film and comic franchise
- The Leprechaun (Chick Corea album), a 1976 album by Chick Corea
- The Leprechaun (Lil' Flip album), a 2000 album by Lil' Flip
- Leprechaun (1982 video game), an arcade game
- Leprechaunism, an alternative name for Donohue syndrome
- Lucky the Leprechaun, the mascot of Lucky Charms brand breakfast cereal
- Crichton Leprechaun, a news story of a purported leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama
- (Braun) The Leprechaun, a ringname used by professional wrestler DeWayne Bruce during the mid-1990s
- Notre Dame Leprechaun, mascot of the University of Notre Dame
- Leprechaun Economics, a term coined by Paul Krugman for Ireland's 2015 26.3% GDP growth rate
- Irish mythology in popular culture, have appeared many times in popular culture
- Leprecon (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leprechaun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.