|Look up Lermontov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mikhail Lermontov (1814–1841), was a Russian poet.
Lermontov may also refer to:
- Lermontov (town), a town in Stavropol Krai, Russia
- Lermontov Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the town of krai significance of Lermontov in Stavropol Krai, Russia is incorporated as
- Lermontov (crater), a crater on Mercury
- MS Mikhail Lermontov, a Soviet ocean liner
- 2222 Lermontov, a main-belt asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lermontov.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.