Leroy Township, Boone County, Illinois
Location in Boone County
Boone County's location in Illinois
|Settlement||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||31.28 sq mi (81.0 km2)|
|• Land||31.27 sq mi (81.0 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.03%|
|Elevation||942 ft (287 m)|
|• Density||15.5/sq mi (6.0/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (CST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
60033, 61012, 61065
|GNIS feature ID||0429247|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 31.28 square miles (81.0 km2), of which 31.27 square miles (81.0 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.03%) is water.
The township contains these five cemeteries: Blaine, Burr Oak, Dullam, Stone School and Round Prairie.
Airports and landing strips
- Munch Heliport
- Pine Hill Airport
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2018)
- Harvard Community Unit School District 50
- North Boone Community Unit School District 200
- Illinois' 16th congressional district
- State House District 69
- State Senate District 35
- "Leroy Township, Boone County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-04.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.