Les Galeries Chagnon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Location||1200, boul. Alphonse-Desjardins
Lévis, Quebec, Canada
|No. of stores and services||99|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|Total retail floor area||497,652 sq ft (46,233.4 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
|Parking||Outdoor (2,897 spaces)|
According to a 2006 study, the mall was one of six regional or larger malls in the Quebec metropolitan area, but the only one located south of the Saint Lawrence River. In 2012, the mall had 4.8 million visitors.
- Sports Experts/Atmoshpere
- Target (replaced Zellers, opened September 2013 and closed 2015); sold to Walmart Canada on May 8, 2015.
- "Les Galeries Chagnon". The Westcliff Group of Companies. 2007. Retrieved 13 February 2012.
- Objois, Catherine. De grands projets pour les Galeries Chagnon, contacts affaires (May 2009), Vol. 8, No. 1, p. 44-45
- (19 December 2008). Les Galeries Chagnon vendues pour 80 M $, Le Soleil (Quebec)
- Biba, Gjin et al. Big Boxes versus Traditional Shopping Centers: Looking At Households’ Shopping Trip Patterns, Journal of Real Estate Literature 01/2006; 14(2):175-202, at 180 & n.5 (2006)
- Couture, Pierre (8 May 2013) Québec, capitale du magasinage, Le Soleil (Quebec)
- Goodbye Zellers. Hello, Target, Integrated Health Retailer p. 28 (Fall 2013).
- Duplessis, Marie-Pier (6 April 2012). Magasins Zellers de Laurier Québec et des Galeries Chagnon: locaux vidés fin décembre, Le Soleil (Quebec) (in French)
|This article about a building or structure in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Canadian shopping mall is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|