From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Alaska House of Representatives
from the 23rd district
January 20, 2003
|Preceded by||Eldon Mulder|
February 6, 1963 |
New York City, New York, U.S.
|Alma mater||Boston University
Harvard Law School
Les Gara (born February 6, 1963) is a Democratic member of the Alaska House of Representatives, representing the 23rd District since 2003. Gara is a former Assistant Attorney General and part owner of a local restaurant, Snow City Cafe.
- Alaska State Legislature – Representative Les Gara official government website
- Project Vote Smart – Representative Les Gara (AK) profile
- Follow the Money – Les Gara
- Alaska's Democratic Caucus – Les Gara profile
- Les Gara at 100 Years of Alaska's Legislature
|This article about an Alaska politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|