Les Ramoneurs de menhirs
Les Ramoneurs de menhirs is a Breton celtic punk group formed in 2006. Its members include Éric Gorce on the bombardon, Richard Bévillon on the bagpipes, the traditional vannetais singer Maurice Jouanno and Loran, guitarist from the group Bérurier Noir. They play concerts at fest noz as well as normal rock concerts. Most of their songs are sung in Breton.
The group formed in 2006 after Bévillon and Gorce invited Louise Ébrel, Maurice Jouanno and the ex-Bérurier Noir Loran on their album of traditional Breton music Kerne Izel, released on Coop Breizh. Their first album, Dañs an Diaoul (The Dance of the devil) was released in 2006 by the former label of Bérurier Noir, Folklore de la zone mondiale. The singer Louise Ebrel, daughter of Eugénie Goadec, a famous traditional Breton musician, guests on several songs on the album.
Les Ramoneurs de menhirs participated at the Festival Interceltique de Lorient in 2007, having performed outside the official programme. They also played at the BetiZFest. From January 2008, they went on tour in Europe (Scotland, France, Switzerland). During their tour in Scotland, they supported the Scottish celtic punk group Oi Polloi along with Na Gathan. In April 2008, the group won the category "Musical Group" at the competition Kan Ar Bobl.
In April, 2010,it released a second album, "Amzer an dispac'h" (The time of the revolt). Numerous guests participate in the recording of the record: Gilles Servat, Navajos of Blackfire, Niko Tagada, Louise Ebrel (for the second time)...
In 2014, Maurice Jouanno leaves the group, replaced by the singer Gwenaël Kere. On July 7th, they released a new album, "Tan ar bobl" (The fire of the people). The group is officially programmed to the Hellfest festival, on June 21st 2015.
- 4 songs - compiled on the CD Concerto pour détraqués (Bérurier Noir with Éric Gorce on the bagpipes and Jean-Pierre Beauvais on the bombardon) on the song Vive le Feu.
- 2006 : Kerne Izel, Coop Breizh (Bévillon and Gorce accompanied by Louise Ebrel, the traditional singer from Vannes Maurice Jouanno and by Loran, guitarist of the group Bérurier Noir for the songs Gavotte d'honneur Bigouden and Yaw ha yaw ha yaw.
- 2007 : Dañs an Diaoul
- K.A (3:34)
- BellARB (5:24)
- Dañs Gwadek 1 (Plinn) (4:03)
- Yaw Ha Yaw Ha Yaw (An Dro) (3:34)
- Nomades (2:47)
- Edan Ur Blez (Laridé) (5:41)
- Na Gast Na Matezh (Gavotte Pourlet) (3:31)
- Captain Kirk (2:39)
- Dañs Gwadek 2 (Plinn) (4:29)
- Vive Le Feu (6:01)
- 'Vel Un Tour-Tan (Gavotte D'Honneur) (3:547)
- 2010 : Amzer an dispac'h
- Unnek Gwezh
- Oy ! Oy ! Oy !
- La Blanche Hermine
- Menez Unan
- Tamm Kreiz
- Menez Daou
- If the Kids ar United
- Auschwitz planète
- 2008 : Dañs an Diaoul (certain songs changed from the CD)
Side A :
- Gavotte Bigouden
- Dans Gwadek 1
- Gavotte d'honneur
Side B :
- Yaw Ha Yaw Ha Yaw Ha
- Edan ur blez
- Dans Gwadek 2
- Bal Plinn
- « Le punk a un futur ... en breton », bretagne.com
- « Présentation des Ramoneurs de Menhirs », Festival Interceltique de Lorient
- Les ramoneurs de menhirs: Amzer an dispac'h, Ouest-France, June 20, 2010