Original film poster
|Directed by||Robert Hossein|
|Written by||Frédéric Dard
Robert Hossein (adaptation)
|Music by||André Hossein|
|Edited by||Louisette Hautecoeur|
Les Films Marceau-Cocinor
Les Productions Francis Lopez
|9 May 1960|
Les Scélérats (English title: The Wretches) is a 1960 French drama film directed by Robert Hossein who co-stars with Michèle Morgan, Olivier Hussenot and Jacqueline Morane. It is also known as "The Blackguards".
The film tells the story of an American couple (coming to in Paris after having lost their only child) and their maid.
- Michèle Morgan as Thelma Rooland
- Robert Hossein as Jess Rooland
- Olivier Hussenot as Arthur Martin
- Jacqueline Morane as Adeline Martin
- "The Blackguards". unifrance.org. Retrieved 2013-07-21.
- Les Scélérats at the Internet Movie Database
- Les Scélérats at AllMovie
- Les Scélérats at the British Film Institute's Film and TV Database
|This article related to a French film of the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|