Keith Leslie Smith
Les Smith live with Anathema
|Also known as||Les, Lecter|
|Born||5 May 1967|
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, England
|Genres||Death/doom, extreme metal, progressive rock|
He was born in 1967 in the United Kingdom, Dewsbury, England. He did session work on keyboards for the British band Anathema on their album Eternity, released in 1996. During his time in Cradle of Filth, his stage persona consisted of wearing a custom Vicar Priest top, black leather trousers and goth make-up. He played keyboards in two of Cradle's releases: Cruelty and the Beast and From the Cradle to Enslave.
Les was a session musician of the band Tourettes. Post-Cradle of Filth, he accused vocalist Dani Filth of considering it his own solo project ("Dani and the Filths" he jokes). However, they are on good terms these days.
- Eternity (1996)
- Pressure (2001)
- A Fine Day to Exit (2001) also programming & engineering as "Les"
- A Natural Disaster (2003) also programming & engineering "Les"
- Were You There? (2004) also production & mixing (1–16)
- A Moment in Time (2006)
- Hindsight (2008) also engineering & mixing
- We're Here Because We're Here (2010)
- Everything (2010)
- Dreaming Light (2011)
Cradle of Filth
- Cruelty and the Beast (1998)
- Twisted Nails of Faith (1998)
- PanDaemonAeon (1999)
- From the Cradle to Enslave (1999)
- Out There Somewhere (1994) & Let's Get This Mother Outta Here (2002) – Ship of Fools
- Subvert (2002) – Pain Control
- In the Big Ending... (2004) – The Clan Destined
- Blood on Snow (2010) – Eastern Front
|This article on a British keyboardist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Kingdom-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This music-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on an individual musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|