Les Vraies Housewives
|Les Vraies Housewives|
|Based on||The Real Housewives|
|Country of origin||France|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Production location(s)||Beverly Hills|
|Camera setup||50 minutes|
|Picture format||576i (PAL)|
|Original release||March 18 –|
April 1, 2013
Les Vraies Housewives (translated The Real Housewives and abbreviated LVH) was a French reality television series that aired on NT1 on March 18, 2013 until April 1, 2013. Developed as international installment of the Real Housewives franchise, it aired only one season and documented the personal and professional lives of several French women residing in Beverly Hills, California.
Overview and casting
The series premiered on March 18, 2013 with a cast of five women; Soumaya Akaaboune, Christina Amrani, Karine Kaplan, Christine Snider-Decroix, and Natalie Wizman. During its airing, the French press was very critical of the programme and referred to the series as a "mirror of stupidity."
The series was not subsequently renewed and remained a one season series.
- Christina: "I'm not the richest, but I intend to become."
- Christine: "Luxury is great but money does not always bring happiness!"
- Karine: "You're either gonna love me or hate me!"
- Natalie: "In life, I can be sweet, but annoy me and the claws come out, rawr!"
- Soumaya: "I don't like staying in the shadows."
- "The Real Housewives". TF1.
- Martin, Russ. "The Real Housewives Around The World". Slice. Retrieved June 29, 2016.
- "Claude's Corner: Meet The Ladies Of Les Vraies Housewives!". iRealHousewives. Retrieved 22 August 2016.