Les noces de Jeannette
Les noces de Jeannette (Jeannette's Wedding) is an opéra comique in one act by Victor Massé to a libretto by Jules Barbier and Michel Carré. It had its premiere in Paris in the Salle Favart at the Opéra-Comique, 4 February 1853.
Roles and role creators
- Jean baritone – Joseph-Antoine-Charles Couderc
- Jeannette soprano – Marie-Caroline Miolan-Carvalho
- Pierre tenor – Begat
- Thomas bass – Louis Palianti
- Ninon Vallin (Jeannette), Léon Ponzio (Jean), M. Laurent (Thomas), Mme. De Busson (Pierre), Orchestra and chorus of the Opéra-Comique, Paris, conductor Laurent Halet. Recorded by Pathé in 1922. Reissued by Marston Records, Marston 53010-2 (2011). 
- "Galathée & Les noces de Jeannette. Recording documentation and english/french libretto" (PDF). Marston Records. Archived from the original (PDF) on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 23 February 2014.
- Casaglia, Gherardo (2005). "Les noces de Jeannette". Almanacco Amadeus (in Italian).
|This article about a French language opera is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|