Lesedi Cultural Village
Lesedi Cultural Village is a tourist village which celebrates the cultural traditions of several different peoples of Southern Africa. It reproduces traditional dwellings and offers demonstrations of dances and other cultural activities. It is situated near Johannesburg, within the Cradle of Humankind, in Gauteng, South Africa.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lesedi Cultural Village.|
- The New York Times. Lesedi Cultural Village Journal;My Hut Is Your Hut: South Africa's New Tourism. By DONALD G. MCNEIL JR. Published: May 17, 1996
- Bowden, David (25 Jul 2004). "Soul of South Africa". New Straits Times (Malaysia). Retrieved 2008-05-09.
- SouthAfrica.info – Cultural Experiences – Lesedi Cultural Village – 7 February 2006
- Repackaging the Past for South African Tourism. Daedalus 01-JAN-2001
- Lesedi Cultural Village Official site.
|This South Africa location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|