From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leselidze can refer to the following people and places, related to Georgia:
- Konstantin Leselidze, a Soviet Georgian Colonel General and participant of World War II
- Viktor Leselidze, lieutenant colonel, commander Mortar Regiment, Hero of the Soviet Union
- Leselidze (town), a town in Abkhazia
- Leselidze (platform), on the Psou-Engur railway line
- Leselidze Street (Georgian: ლესელიძის ქუჩა – leselidzis k'ucha), a street in Tbilisi city centre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leselidze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.