||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Landon on Little House on the Prairie, c. 1977
|Born||Leslie Ann Landon
October 11, 1962
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Education||Pepperdine University (BA, MA)
California Graduate Institute (PhD.)
|Known for||Portraying Etta Plum in Little House on the Prairie|
Marjorie Lynn Noe
|Relatives||Michael Landon, Jr. (brother)
Christopher B. Landon (brother)
Jennifer Landon (paternal half-sister)
Mark Landon (adoptive brother)
Leslie Landon Matthews (née Landon; born October 11, 1962) is a former American actress. She is known for playing the role of Etta Plum on the Little House on the Prairie TV series, and for being the daughter of Michael Landon.
Born in Los Angeles, California, Landon is notable for her role as schoolteacher Etta Plum on Little House on the Prairie which she played from 1982 to 1984. She also made small guest appearances in four other episodes of Little House between 1975 and 1981.
Landon's parents are Michael Landon and Marjorie Lynn Noe (known as Lynn Noe). She has two full brothers, Michael Landon, Jr. and Christopher B. Landon, and a full sister, Shawna Leigh Landon. She also has a half-sister, Jennifer Landon, and a half-brother, Sean Matthew Landon, from her father's third marriage to makeup artist, Cindy Clerico. She has an adoptive brother, Mark Landon, and a half-brother, Josh Landon, from her father's first marriage; she also has one half-sister from her mother's first marriage, Cheryl Lynn Landon.
- Little House on the Prairie
- 1975: Plague Victim in "The Plague" (season 1)
- 1977: Kate in "The Election" (season 3)
- 1979: Marge in "The Third Miracle" (season 6)
- 1981: Pam in "A Wiser Heart" (season 8)
- 1982–83: Etta Plum, 15 episodes (season 9)
- 1983: Etta Plum in Little House: Look Back to Yesterday (TV movie)
- 1984: Etta Plum in Little House: Bless All the Dear Children (TV movie)
- 1984: Etta Plum in Little House: The Last Farewell (TV movie)
- Father Murphy
- 1982: Kate Jones in "The Dream Day"
- When Children Grieve: For Adults to Help Children Deal with Death, Divorce, Pet Loss, Moving, and Other Losses. By John W. James, Russell Friedman, Dr. Leslie Matthews. Harper Collins, 2001.
- "Leslie Landon". IMDb. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- Levine, Stuart (1999-05-21). "Review: 'Michael Landon, the Father I Knew'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- Gilbert, Melissa (2009-06-09). Prairie Tale: A Memoir. Simon and Schuster. p. 237. ISBN 9781439123607.
- Lee, Jane (2008-04-29). "A Dodger Blue Graduation". Pepperdine Graphic. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- "Distinguished Alumni 2008". Pepperdine University. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|