This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Leslie Newman is a screenwriter who co-wrote the first three Superman films with husband David Newman, who died in 2003. They had two children together. She has written a novel entitled Gathering Force (Simon & Schuster, 1974), and a cook book entitled Feasts: Menus for Home-cooked Celebrations (HarperCollins, 1990).
Newman studied at the University of Michigan.
- Superman (1978)...co-screenplay
- Superman II (1980)...co-screenplay
- Superman III (1983)...co-screenplay
- Santa Claus: The Movie (1985)...co-story
- Takedown (2000)...co-screenplay
- With the Walkout Over, Writers David and Leslie Newman Strike Up 'Superman III'. People (magazine), July 27, 1981. Accessed 2011-03-02.
- Craig Claiborne with Pierre Franey, “Home Cooking for 200 Guests”. New York Times Sunday Magazine, October 24, 1982. Accessed 2012-12-26.
|This article about an American screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|