Leslie Patricelli is an American writer and illustrator, creator of bestselling books for babies, including the internationally recognized titles "Potty" and "Toot!". She also illustrated the acclaimed Mini Myth series.
Leslie Patricelli grew up in Seattle, Washington close to Pine Lake. At college, Leslie Patricelli majored in Communications at the University of Washington. She became an advertising copywriter after college then became a ski instructor in Italy. Leslie Patricelli is also an illustrator for children. She created and animated Rover the Dog for Windows XP help.[dubious ] Patricelli took classes at the School of Visual Concepts in Seattle. She also has three kids, one of whom is based on the little baby in many of her books.
- Dummy (American title: Binky)
- Yummy Yucky
- Quiet Loud
- Big Little
- Baby Happy Baby Sad
- The Birthday Box
- Higher! Higher!
- No No Yes Yes
- The Patterson Puppies and the Rainy Day
- Be Quiet, Mike!
- "9 Categories of Books That Should Be in Every Baby's Library". Us Weekly.
- Lloyd-Jones, Sally (26 May 2016). "Top 10 potty training books". The Guardian.
- Rothman, Lily. "Read to Your Baby, Say Doctors — But Which Books?". TIME.com.
- Haq, Husna (26 June 2014). "Why you should read to your newborn baby". Christian Science Monitor.
- "Books Shine at Licensing Expo". PublishersWeekly.com.
- Russo, Maria (14 May 2015). "Small Packages, Big Fun". The New York Times.
- "Fall 2015 Children's Sneak Previews". PublishersWeekly.com.
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|