Leslie Porterfield was named as the 2008 American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) Racing Female Rider of the Year, holds three land-speed records and is a member of the Bonneville 200 mph club. She is also the co-owner of High Five Cycles with Alan Lamb, a used motorcycle dealership in north Dallas. She has been riding and racing motorcycles for sixteen of her 40 years. She was born in 1976
Leslie Porterfield became the Guinness Book of World Records' Fastest Woman in the World on a Motorcycle with her land speed record set at Bonneville in 2008.
- AMA Racing end-of-year awards banquet honors season standouts, American Motorcyclist Association, November 25, 2008
- Leslie Porterfield: Guinness Book’s Fastest Woman, Foremost’s Fastest Agent, Foremost Insurance Group, March 11, 2010, archived from the original on April 8, 2010
- "Leslie Porterfield". Leslie Porterfield. Archived from the original on 2010-02-28. Retrieved 2009-08-26.
- Press Release (2009-05-25). "Speed record holder: Leslie Porterfield hosts LA Calendar Motorcycle Show | Motorcycle News, Best Reviews". Ultimate MotorCycling. Retrieved 2009-08-26.
- "Leslie Porterfield writes exclusively for Motorbikes India". Motorbikes India. 16 February 2015. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
- "The Fastest Woman On Two-Wheels Leslie Porterfield Writes For Motorbikes India". Motorbikes India. 10 June 2016. Retrieved 10 June 2016.
|This motorcycle, scooter or moped-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|