Randall was born in Dorking, Surrey, the son of Rev. James Randall, Archdeacon of Berkshire, and Rebe Lowndes. He was educated at Winchester College and New College, Oxford. He held incumbencies at Newbury, Sandhurst and Mixbury before being appointed Archdeacon of Buckingham, a post he held until elevation to the Episcopate. He died on 17 January 1922 and after his death a committee was set up to fund, then place, a memorial to honour his 56 years service to the Diocese of Oxford.
- "Death Of Bishop Randall". The Times. The Times Digital Archive. 18 January 1922. p. 12.
- Burke's Genealogical and Heraldic History of Peerage, Baronetage and Knightage. Burke's Peerage Limited. 1898. p. 22. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- Winchester Commoners. 1836-1890: A Register of Commoners who Have Entered Winchester College. Brown & Company. 1891. p. 20. Retrieved 10 July 2018.
- Oxford Diocesan magazine
- The Times, Tuesday, 2 January 1923; pg. 12; Issue 43228; col B "Ecclesiastical News"
- "Ecclesiastical intelligence". The Times (36868). London. 9 September 1902. p. 5.
|Church of England titles|
| Bishop of Reading
1889 – 1909
|This article about a Church of England bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|