Leslie Scott (game designer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Occupation||Game designer, author|
|Children||Frederica & Digby|
Early life and education
She is a founder trustee of The Smithsonian UK Charitable Trust.
Scott is married to the Oxford zoologist Professor Fritz Vollrath. They have two children, Frederica and Digby.
- Ex Libris, the game of first lines and last words
- The Great Western Railway Game
- Anagrams, the game of juggling words
- Tabula, the Roman game
- Bookworm, the game of reading and remembering
- BBC. "BBC - Radio 4 Woman's Hour -Leslie Scott". www.bbc.co.uk.
- Stevens, Interview by Jenny (30 March 2015). "How we made Jenga" – via www.theguardian.com.
- Wolfe, Lahle. "Leslie Scott, Inventor of Jenga and Co-Founder of Oxford Games". The Balance Careers.
- Smithsonian UK Charitable Trust
- Playthings Magazine
- The Toy & Game Inventor Awards
- Wall Street Journal