Lesly St. Fleur
|Date of birth||21 March 1989|
|Place of birth||Haiti|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Montego Bay United|
|2011||Sporting Central Academy||12||(15)|
|2012–||Montego Bay United||80||(47)|
|2009-||Bahamas Beach Soccer||6||(32)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 June 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 2 June 2015
Lesly St. Fleur (born 21 March 1989) is a Bahamian international football player, who currently plays as a striker for Jamaican Premier League side Montego Bay United. Since playing for Montego Bay the striker has become a fan favourite with his great goal record.
St. Fleur originally born in Haiti, has played his club football for Bears FC in the Bahamas. He briefly played for Jamaican side Sporting Central Academy in 2011, but left them to return to the Bahamas in November 2011 while joint top goalscorer of the team. He then returned to Jamaica in 2012 to play for Montego Bay United.
St Fleur made his debut for the Bahamas in a September 2006 Caribbean Cup qualification match against the Cayman Islands and has, as of March 2016, earned a total of 12 caps, scoring 6 goals. He has represented his country in 7 FIFA World Cup qualification games. In a 2014 FIFA World Cup Qualifier in July 2014 the Bahamas beat Turks & Caicos Islands 6-0. Of the six goals scored by the national team, he scored an unbelievable five goals. This single match shot him to the top of the Bahamas' goal scoring charts with six goals. He has also represented the Bahamas in international beach soccer.
- Scores and results list Bahamas' goal tally first.
|1.||26 March 2008||Thomas Robinson Stadium, Nassau, Bahamas||British Virgin Islands||
||2010 FIFA World Cup qualification|
|2.||9 July 2011||Roscow A. L. Davies Soccer Field, Nassau, Bahamas||Turks and Caicos Islands||
||2014 FIFA World Cup qualification|
- Reid, Paul A., ed. (3 March 2012). "MBU buoyed by St Fleur's arrival". Jamaica Observer. Retrieved 13 April 2016.
- Press, ed. (3 March 2012). "Bahamas Football: Beach Baha Boys get by Antigua to book quarterfinal spot". Sports Max. Retrieved 31 March 2015.
- Sporting coach not perturbed by St Fleur's departure - Jamaica Observer
- Lesly St. Fleur – FIFA competition record
- "Favorites USA, and Mexico post opening-day victories at CONCACAF Beach Soccer Championship". Tropik TV. 2009-06-21. Retrieved 2011-07-10.
- "St. Fleur Profile". Caribbean Football Database. Retrieved 5 December 2013.
- Lesly St. Fleur at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Bahamian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|