Lesmurdie Senior High School
|Lesmurdie Senior High School|
|Type||Public co-educational high day school|
|Motto||Thriving in a nurturing environment.|
|Educational authority||WA Department of Education|
|Colour(s)||Green, beige, and white|
Enrolments at the school have been relatively stable over the last five years with 869 students in 2007, 930 in 2008, 887 in 2009, 833 in 2010 and 866 in 2011.
Lesmurdie's catchment area has been specified by the WA Department of Education to include the suburbs of Lesmurdie, Walliston, Carmel, Pickering Brook, Wattle Grove and Bickley. Lesmurdie's feeder primary schools are Falls Road, Lesmurdie, Pickering Brook, Walliston and Wattle Grove. Some students from Falls Road and Walliston catchment are able to attend Kelmscott Senior High School and some students from the Wattle Grove catchment can attend Forrestfield Senior High School.
- Simon Malloch (1993) – Cambridge Commonwealth Trust scholar
- Jessica Panegyres (2010) – Rhodes scholar
- "Department of Education Schools online". 2010. Retrieved 23 September 2011.
- "School Education Act 1999 - Declaration of local-intake areas for schools with secondary students" (PDF). Western Australia Government Gazette. 30 December 2005. p. 6899. Accessed 14 October 2011.
- "Scholarships: Western Australian Rhodes Scholars". UWA website. The University of Western Australia. Retrieved 20 November 2015.