|Look up less or -less in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Less or LESS may refer to:
- Less (stylesheet language), a dynamic stylesheet language
- less (Unix), a Unix utility program
- Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS), a product development framework that extends Scrum
- -less, a privative suffix in English
- Less (band), a band from the San Francisco bay area
- Lunar Escape Systems, a series of proposed emergency spacecraft for the Apollo Program
- Christian Friedrich Lessing (1809–1862), (author abbreviation Less.) for German botanist
- Fewer vs. less
- Less is more (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Less"
- All pages with a title containing Less
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Less.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.