This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Moskovsky Prospekt, Saint Petersburg, Russia.|
Aggression: Reign Over Europe
The Entente: Battlefields World War I
Insider Tales: the Secret of Casanova
Elements of War
Lesta Studio was founded in 1991 providing digital graphics and multimedia solutions. Lesta later entered the advertising and postproduction markets, carrying out projects for film and TV postproduction. In 2003 Lesta entered the computer games market in cooperation with Buka Entertainment to launch its first game: The Entente: Battlefields World War I. In 2007 Lesta established a casual games department. In 2014, Lesta partnered with Wargaming to produce World of Warships, with the game being released in 2015.
- The Master and Margarita
- Night Watch (visual effects)
- Taras Bulba
- The Sword Bearer
- Alexandr: The Neva Battle
- 9th Company: Roots of Terror - Real-time strategy (RTS) based on the 2005 film The 9th Company
- Aggression: Reign Over Europe (2008) - RTS in a time period of 1910-1950.
- The Entente: Battlefields World War I (2003) - strategy game set in World War I
- Pacific Storm (2006) - Real-time strategy/Real-time tactics/Simulation set in World War II battlefields in the Pacific
- Reign: Conflict of Nations (2009) - strategy game based on historical events of 1350-1650
- Cannon Strike (2009) - RTS set in World War II battlefields
- Cannon Strike 2: The Great War (2010) - RTS set in World War I battlefields
- Time Machine: Evolution - Match three game
- Insider Tales: The Secret of Casanova - hidden object game released at Big Fish Games, was in Top 10 for some time.
- World of Warships (2015) - Together with Wargaming. Set in the Second World War featuring battles between warships.
- Fright - hidden object game also released by Big Fish Games.