Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up let in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Let or LET may refer to:
- -let, an English diminutive suffix
- Let, in certain racket sports – especially tennis –, a shot in which the ball or shuttlecock touches the net but lands in the correct part of the court, and which must be replayed
- Let expression, a name binding construct in computer programming languages
- Let statement, a statement used in word problems requiring algebraic equations
- LET, part of a font name indicating the font is owned by Letraset; for example, Academy Engraved LET
- Letting, a system of payment for the temporary use of something owned by someone else, also known as "rental"
- Linear energy transfer, a property of ionizing radiation's interactions with matter
- Let Kunovice (LET), a Czechoslovak and Czech aircraft manufacturer
- Let, West Virginia
- Leţ, a village in Boroșneu Mare Commune, Covasna County, Romania
- Let, a fictional character from the anime series Rave Master
- Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a militant Pakistani Islamist organization
- Ladies European Tour, the ladies professional golf tour of Europe
- Lorentz ether theory, a scientific theory
- LET solution or gel, a topical anesthetic consisting of 4% lidocaine, 1:2,000 epinephrine, and 0.5% tetracaine
- LET is IATA code of Alfredo Vásquez Cobo International Airport, in Leticia, Colombia
- Licensed Engineering Technologist
- Light Emitting Transistor, a future technology that could be used in Organic light-emitting transistor (OLET) screens
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Let.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.