Let Me Entertain You (Desperate Housewives)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|"Let Me Entertain You"|
|Desperate Housewives episode|
|Directed by||Lonny Price|
|Written by||Sara Parriott and Josann McGibbon|
|Original air date||October 24, 2010|
The mysterious man from the previous episode, who had the poster revealing Susan's secret as a worker on the website "Va Va Va Broom", is Paul. It is all part of an elaborate plot to blackmail Susan into selling him her house. The mystery as to why Paul Young is buying up most of the houses on Wisteria Lane continues to deepen.
Meanwhile, Renee is happy that her marriage is over and that her settlement is lucrative. Renee and Gaby share secrets. Renee tells Gaby that she "renegotiated" the terms of her divorce settlement by sleeping with her ex-husband Doug's divorce lawyer and Gaby says that she had a nose job. Renee blabs about it to Bree and Lynette later after she and Gaby get into a small fight. As revenge, Gaby reveals Renee's secret to Doug, who has arrived in Fairview to reconcile with Renee. After a huge fight between Renee and Gaby, they apologize to each other and Renee decides to follow through with the divorce.
Bree is exhausted after many all-nighters of sex with Keith's unrestricted libido. Later, he confesses that he was only trying to impress her (because Bree seemed too conservative and sophisticated for him) after Bree reveals she can't keep up with him. They tell each other that they like each other the way they are.
Tom asks his mother, Allison, as a nanny to take care of the baby. After a big argument, Lynette fires her mother-in-law, but Tom overrules her, telling her that she is going to stay. After Lynette and Allison's talk, Tom's mother shows symptoms of dementia to Penny, unknown to Lynette and Tom.
On its original broadcast on ABC, the episode scored 12.159 million of viewers and achieved a 3.9 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic. With the DVR Rating, this episode is up 1.7 in million of viewers (rising to a total of 13.9 million of viewers) and it's up 0.8 in the adults 18-49 demographic (rising to a total of a 4.7 rating).
- Tuc Watkins (Bob Hunter) and Mason Vale Cotton (M.J. Delfino) do not appear and are not credited.
- Although credited, Madison De La Garza (Juanita Solis) does not appear in this episode. It is the first time this season somebody who is credited doesn't appear.
- This is Reggie Austin (Doug Perry), Lois Smith (Allison Scavo) and Dana Glover's (Emma Graham) first episode.
- When Gaby says it is a nightmare to be married to a pro athlete, it is actually an inside joke given that Eva Longoria herself was married to one.
- The song which Emma sang is "Start All Over Again" by Dave Koz feat. Dana Glover
- The episode name came from the Stephen Sondheim musical "Gypsy".
- Italian: Scelte pericolose (Dangerous choices)
- Arabic: واسمحوا لي ترفيه لكم (Let me entertain you)
- Finnish: Vääriä tekoja (Wrong Actions)
- German: Let me entertain you (Let me entertain you)
- French: Les uns contre les autres (The ones against the others; reference to the song of the same name from Starmania.)
- Spanish: Déjame entretenerte (Let me entertain you)
- Japanese:年下の恋人 (Younger lover)
- Desperate Housewives Season 7 Episode 05 - Let Me Entertain You - Zap2it TV Listings
- Sunday Finals: ‘Brothers & Sisters’, ‘CSI: Miami’ Hit Season Lows; Plus ‘Amazing Race’, ‘Undercover Boss’ - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
- Live+7 DVR Ratings: Grey’s Anatomy, Parenthood Top Week’s Rankings - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers