Let Me Tell You About Love
|"Let Me Tell You About Love"|
|Single by The Judds|
|from the album River of Time|
|B-side||"Water of Love"|
|Released||June 26, 1989|
|The Judds singles chronology|
"Let Me Tell You About Love" is a song written by Carl Perkins, Paul Kennerley and Brent Maher, and recorded by American country music duo The Judds. It was released in June 1989 as the second single from the album River of Time. The song was The Judds' fourteenth and final number one on the country chart. The RCA/Curb single, 8947-7-R, b/w "Water of Love", went to number one for one week and spent a total of fifteen weeks on the country chart. The record also reached number one on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart.
Carl Perkins played lead guitar on the recording.
"Let Me Tell You About Love" debuted on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks for the week of July 8, 1989.
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||1|
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|Canada Country Tracks (RPM)||12|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||8|
The song mentions a romance between "Sheba" and Solomon, however the historical Bathsheba was Solomon's mother and not his lover.
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). The Billboard Book Of Top 40 Country Hits: 1944-2006, Second edition. Record Research. p. 184.
- "Top RPM Country Tracks: Issue 6612." RPM. Library and Archives Canada. October 9, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "The Judds Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "RPM Top 100 Country Tracks of 1989". RPM. December 23, 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
- "Best of 1989: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 1989. Retrieved August 28, 2013.
|This 1989 country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|