Let the Music Do the Talking is the first of four albums by The Joe Perry Project. It was their the most successful, selling approximately 250,000 copies in the United States. The title track was re-recorded by Joe Perry's more successful band Aerosmith on their album Done With Mirrors, albeit with a slightly different melody and Steven Tyler penned lyrics.
- All Songs Written By Joe Perry, except where noted.
- "Let The Music Do The Talking" - 4:42
- "Conflict Of Interest" - 4:43
- "Discount Dogs" - 3:42 (Perry, Ralph Morman)
- "Shooting Star" - 3:39
- "Break Song" - 2:06 (Perry, David Hull, Ronnie Stewart)
- "Rockin' Train" - 6:02 (Perry, Morman)
- "The Mist Is Rising" - 6:30
- "Ready On The Firing Line" - 3:54
- "Life At A Glance" - 2:41
- Arranged By The Joe Perry Project
- Produced By Joe Perry and Jack Douglas
- Engineered & Mixed By Lee DiCarlo