|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
Leto is an unincorporated community in northwestern Hillsborough County, Florida, United States. Along with Egypt Lake, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Egypt Lake-Leto. It was a separate CDP from 1970 to 1990, and was known as West Park in 1990. The population as of the 1990 census was 10,347.
The ZIP code for Leto is 33614.
Major surface roads in Leto
Some of the major surface roads serving the community include:
- Dale Mabry Highway
- Waters Avenue
- Lambright Street
- 1970 census of population
- 1980 census of population
- 1990 census of population
- "CENSUS OF POPULATION AND HOUSING (1790-2000)". U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved 2010-07-17.
- Census area returned as West Park in 1990
- Not separately returned in 2000. Community combined with Egypt Lake to form Egypt Lake-Leto
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- Leto profile from Hometown Locator
- Leto High School Archived 2007-03-11 at the Wayback Machine.
|This Hillsborough County, Florida location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|