Letters to Angel
|Letters to Angel|
|Directed by||Sulev Keedus|
|Produced by||Kaie-Ene Rääk|
|Written by||Madis Kõiv
Letters to Angel (Estonian: Kirjad Inglile) is a 2010 Estonian comedy film directed by Sulev Keedus. The film was selected as the Estonian entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 84th Academy Awards, but it did not make the final shortlist. It was also nominated to the Estonian Journalists Prize
- Roman Baskin
- Ketter Habakukk as Fee
- Alina Karmazina
- Elle Kull
- Katariina Lauk as Hildegard
- Mari-Liis Lill
- Helena Merzin
- Kaie Mihkelson
- Tõnu Oja as Jeremia Juunas Kirotaja
- Ragne Pekarev as Senta
- Mirtel Pohla as Merily
- Rain Simmul as Elvis
- Tiina Tauraite as Edda
- List of submissions to the 84th Academy Awards for Best Foreign Language Film
- List of Estonian submissions for the Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film
- Smith, Ian Hayden (2012). International Film Guide 2012. p. 112. ISBN 978-1908215017.
- Tizard, Will (11 October 2011). "Estonia offers up 'Angel' to Oscar". Variety. Retrieved 11 October 2011.
- "63 Countries Vie for 2011 Foreign Language Film Oscar". oscars.org. Archived from the original on 21 May 2012. Retrieved 14 October 2011.
- "9 Foreign Language Films Vie for Oscar". Archived from the original on 21 May 2012. Retrieved 19 January 2012.
- "New World Wins Estonian Journalists Prize". Archived from the original on 29 June 2013.
|This article related to an Estonian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 2010s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|