From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lettuce is a leafy vegetable. The name is also applied to other related and unrelated plants. Including the leafy vegetable these are
- the cultivated lettuce, Lactuca sativa
- other species of the genus Lactuca
- wall lettuce, Mycelis muralis or Lactuca muralis
- miner's lettuce, Claytonia perfoliata
- lamb's lettuce, Valerianella locusta
- chalk lettuce, Dudleya pulverulenta
Lettuce may also refer to:
- Lettuce (band), American funk band
- Lettuce sandwich
- Hedda Lettuce, American drag performer
- Lettuce Lake, a body of water in Lettuce Lake Park
|Look up lettuce, crisphead, or Lactuca sativa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lettuce.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.