From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leu may refer to:
Science & technology
- LEU, Low-Enriched Uranium
- Leucine, amino acid abbreviated Leu
- Line Inside Unit, a technical component used in ETCS Level 1
- La Seu d'Urgell Airport. IATA airport code
- Leu, Dolj, a commune in Dolj County, Romania
- London Ecology Unit, a body which advised London boroughs on environmental matters
- archaic blazon for Wolf (heraldry)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.