Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leu may refer to:
Science and technology
- Low-enriched uranium, uranium that is enriched but to less than 20% U-235
- Leu, abbreviation for Leucine, an amino acid
- Lineside Electronics Unit, a component of the European Train Control System
- LEU, IATA code for Andorra–La Seu d'Urgell Airport in Spain
- Leu, Dolj, a commune in Dolj County, Romania
- London Ecology Unit, a former body (1986-2000) which advised London boroughs on environmental matters
- Leu, archaic term for Wolves in heraldry
- Free and Equal (LeU - Liberi e Uguali), a political alliance in Italy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.