From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Leuconoe, one of the Minyads, more commonly known as Leucippe.
- Leuconoe, daughter of Lucifer (Eosphorus) and mother of Philammon by Apollo.
- In some editions of Hyginus' Fabulae, Leuconoe was the suggested reading for the name of the child of Poseidon and Themisto (Fab. 157). The reading Leucon has been accepted as more appropriate.
- Ovid, Metamorphoses, 4. 168
- Hyginus, Fabulae, 161
- Realencyclopädie der Classischen Altertumswissenschaft, Band XII, Halbband 24, Legio-Libanon (1925), s. 2284, s. v. Leuconoe (German)
|This article relating to Greek mythology is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|