Leumeah railway station
Platform 1 in June 2011
|Location||O'Sullivan Road, Leumeah|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||52.63 kilometres from Central|
In January 2013, the Southern Sydney Freight Line opened to the west of the station.
From the second half of 2017, Leumeah railway station will be served exclusively by the Airport and East Hills line, meaning commuters will have to change at Glenfield to travel to either the city via Granville or to Blacktown via the Cumberland Line.
Platforms & services
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via Granville
services to Central & the City Circle via Revesby
|services to Blacktown & Schofields|||
|2||services to Campbelltown & Macarthur|||
|services to Campbelltown|||
Busabout operate two routes via Leumeah station:
Interline Bus Services operate three routes via Leumeah station:
- 870: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- 871: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- 872: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- Leumeah Station NSWrail.net
- Campbelltown Sports Stadium Campbelltown City Council
- Barr, Eliza (27 February 2017). "Southwest Sydney train service to increase with new peak hour trains and north-south connection from Leppington to Parramatta and Blacktown". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- O'Sullivan, Matt (27 February 2017). "Decision on rail link to new Sydney airport 'many years off', Transport Minister Andrew Constance says". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "T2: Airport line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "T2: Inner West & South line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 13 December 2015.
- "T5: Cumberland line timetable" (PDF). Sydney Trains. 20 October 2013 [amended January 2015].
- "Routes 878, 879 and 880 timetable" (PDF). Busabout. 1 June 2014.
- "Routes 881, 882, 883 and 884K timetable" (PDF). Busabout. 1 June 2014.
- "Routes 870, 871 and 872 timetable" (PDF). Interline Bus Services. 8 February 2015.
- NightRide bus services Transport Info NSW