Leura railway station
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leura Station in December 2018
|Location||Railway Parade, Leura|
|Elevation||988 metres (3,241 ft)|
|Operated by||NSW TrainLink|
|Distance||107.59 kilometres from Central|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Opened||6 December 1890|
|Passengers (2013)||390 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
Platforms & services
|1||services to Sydney Central|||
|2||services to Katoomba, Mount Victoria & Lithgow|||
Blue Mountains Transit operate three routes via Leura station:
- Bureau of Transport Statistics. "Train Statistics 2014" (PDF). Transport NSW. Retrieved 13 July 2018.
- Leura Station NSWrail.net
- "Blue Mountains line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Blue Mountains Transit route 685H". Transport for NSW.
- "Blue Mountains Transit route 690K". Transport for NSW.
- "Blue Mountains Transit route 695". Transport for NSW.