Levallois may refer to:
- Levallois-Perret, a commune in the northwestern suburbs of Paris, France
- Nicolas-Eugène Levallois, developer of Village Levallois, now part of Levallois-Perret
- Levallois technique, an archaeology term for a type of stone knapping from the Paleolithic period
- Levallois SC, a football club based in Levallois-Perret
- Levallois Sporting Club, sport club and Olympic training center in Levallois-Perret
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levallois.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.