From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Levan can refer to:
- Levan, Fier, a village in Fier municipality, Fier County, Albania
- Levan, Berat, a village in Berat County, Albania
- Levan, Utah
- The town of Levan, Inverclyde, United Kingdom
- Levan, Afghanistan
- Levan (name), Georgian masculine given name
- Levan Farm was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
- Levan, a homopolysaccharide which is composed of D-fructofuranosyl
- A group of fructans produced by bacteria or created by breaking down other kinds of plant fructans, called levan beta 2→6
- LEVAN, an acronym for Learn Everything About Anything, a visual processing search engine developed by the Allen Brain Institute and the University of Washington.
- Albert Levan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Levan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.